Previously, the customer ranking logic averaged out the amount of times the customer is ranked.Â Showroom Exchange now gives you the ability to reset or overwrite the current customer ranking.
How do I enable this feature?
If you are an admin user and do not see your user-id listed under step 1, email firstname.lastname@example.org for us to enable this feature for your user-id. If you want to enable this feature for your users, follow these steps:
1. Hover over the â€œSetup Categoriesâ€ tab and click on â€œshowroom users.â€
2. Then click on the user that you want to enable the settings for.
3. Scroll down and check â€œAllow Reset rankingâ€
4. Click the green â€œSaveâ€ button when completed.
5. Once the option is enabled for the account, log out and log back in to apply the settings.
How Do I Reset Rankings?
1. On the customer view, search for a customer and click on them to edit.
2. Under â€œreset rankingâ€ click on the stars
a. You can manually overwrite the ranking
b. You can reset the ranking